Latest Unit Sold: #24-06 on 20-Jan-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 05-02-2023: Book an Appointment to view The Landmark Showflat and get Direct Developer Price (For a Limited Period Only!)
- 04-11-2022: The Landmark Balance Units Chart updated
- 02-11-2022: Check out The Landmark updated Price List
- 22-06-2022: Checkout The Landmark 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-04-2022: View The Landmark E-Brochure
- 16-03-2022: The Landmark Balance Units Chart updated
- 10-03-2022: Check out The Landmark updated Price List
- 21-02-2022: Checkout The Landmark 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 23-01-2022: View The Landmark E-Brochure
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 10-12-2020: Checkout The Landmark 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 10-11-2020: Checkout The Landmark Project Fly-Through Video
- 03-11-2020: The Landmark E-Brochure updated !
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 26-09-2020: The Landmark Floor Plan updated !
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 03-09-2020: Check out The Landmark Project Details
- 23-08-2020: Check out The Landmark Site Plan
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 13-07-2020: The Landmark Location Map updated !
- 06-07-2020: Check out The Landmark Gallery
Landmark JV Pte. Ltd is the joint-venture by SSLE Development, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., and ZACD Group Ltd. SSLE Development Pte Ltd is the property arm of Sin Soon Lee Realty. Sin Soon Lee Realty. MCC Land Pte Ltd is the regional arm of MCC Group in Southeast Asia. MCC Group is one of China’s first 16 state-owned pioneers in the construction industry, with real estate development is one of the Group main business. ZACD Group Limited is founded in 2005, listed in Hong Kong with the headquartered located in Singapore. ZACD Group is an integrated asset manager offering solutions across the real estate value chain in the Asia Pacific region.
The Landmark is located at Singapore’s District 3 along Chin Swee Road in the Central Region of Singapore. It is within walking distance to Chinatown MRT Station, it is also within close proximity to Outram MRT Station and Clarke Quay MRT Station. The Landmark is easy accessible via major expressway in town such as the Central Expressway (CTE), Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of The Landmark .
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Landmark are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Landmark is a 396-units development located along Chin Swee Road in District 3 Singapore. The development has a land size of 72,118 square feet. The Landmark comprises of 1- to 3-bedroom apartments in different layout according to different customer requirement.
The Landmark are equip with full condominium facilities including a 50m infinity pool, jacuzzi, clubhouse, spa pool, function room, gym, steam room, sky lounge and many more. You may refer to the complete list of facilities available here.
The Landmark is located at Central Region with good connectivity via The Central Expressway (CTE). The Central Business District (CBD), Orchard Road shopping belt and Marina Bay Financial Centre is only minutes drive away from The Landmark . The development is also within short walk to Chinatown MRT. Outram MRT and Clarke Quay MRT Station are within close proximity to The Landmark as well.
Downtown and Orchard Road are within minutes drive away from The Landmark. It is also within close proximity to premier medical facilities like Mount Elizabeth’s Hospital and Paragon Medical. Nearby places such as Killiney Road, Emerald Hill, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay provides various of dining option to the future residents of The Landmark .
Parents can find The Landmark is close to local and international schools such as the prestigious River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School, Raffles Girls Secondary School, St. Margaret’s Primary School, Singapore Management University, Chatsworth International School and ISS International School.
Read more in depth about the condominium here – The Landmark..
Book An Appointment to view The Landmark ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Landmark Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.